Cosmetic products like toxic deodorants, body washes, soaps, and other ‘beauty’ treatments are causing greater numbers of breast cancer (though mainstream breast cancer ‘awareness’ organizations won’t talk about it).
These products contain toxic ingredients like aluminum chlorohydrate, triclosan, parabens, glycol, TEA, FD&C, DEA, and various other toxins that no one should absorb through their skin.
Common deodorant ingredients
Aluminum: Some studies have shown a connection between aluminum to cancer and Alzheimer’s Disease.
Parabens: Disrupts natural hormones and are frequently found in biopsied tissue with breast cancer.
Formaldehyde: Known carcinogen that kills germs, but also can kill healthy cells
Phthalates: Natural hormone disruptors that can create an imbalance in your system.
Propylene glycol: Otherwise known as antifreeze. Carries a slight risk of being toxic for your immune system.
Fortunately, women and men can do a simple, natural armpit cleanse to rid the body of toxic build-up that might cause breast cancer and other diseases.
Studies have shown that many women show to their doctor’s offices with cancer in the upper quadrant of their breasts, close to the lymph nodes that lay just under the armpit. Chemicals like aluminum (in deodorant) alter out hormones, primarily acting as phytoestrogens, and also congest the lymph system which is a big part of our immunity.
This phenomenon has been tested and proven. A study reportedly published in The Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry looked at breast samples of more than 17 patients, all of which had undergone mastectomies.
Those women using antiperspirants had more aluminum in their breast tissue.
Our bodies can normally handle toxic chemicals like aluminum and parabens by ridding the chemicals through our sweat glands. Obviously, if the sweat glands are clogged with foreign chemicals, then this makes it much more difficult for the body to do its work.
A simple mixture utilizing just four ingredients applied to the armpits like a mask will unclog the pores, and when washed away will take with it the toxic residue that have overburdened the sweat glands.
Follow this simple recipe, and be sure to drink plenty of clean water to flush out toxins even more as you clear one of the primary pathways of elimination:
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – 1 Tablespoon
- Rosemary Essential oil – 3 Drops
- Cilantro Essential oil – 5 drops
- 1 tablespoon bentonite clay
Directions: Mix the ACV with clay in a bowl or glass. Add the essential oils. It should look like sour cream. You can also use Thieves oil or oregano oil.
Spread a layer on your armpit and leave; let rest for a few minutes.
If you aren’t in a hurry, you can leave it there for a longer duration so that it can really soak up the toxins.
Rinse the mixture from under your arms thoroughly and repeat the process at least once a week.
Another option to detox is to switch out your current deodorant all together. But here’s the 4-step process to do it:
- After you stop using your current deodorant, use a loofah when showering to remove dead skin and toxins from under your armpit.
- Apply aluminum-free baking soda to armpits when wet, then apply your natural deodorant. If you are sensitive to baking soda, as some people are, you can mix bentonite clay with apple cider vinegar and water to create a yogurt type of consistency. This is what I recommend for people who have sensitive skin.
- When you smell an odor coming from your armpits, wash them and then apply aluminum-free baking soda. After that, apply the natural deodorant again. Or if you are sensitive to baking soda, use the bentonite clay mixture.
- Repeat this process for up to two weeks or until your natural deodorant works for up to 6 hours.
Note that the first day you start, you may be repeating these steps 5-10 times, but each day that number goes down.
Leah’s own cleanse ended after the 4th day, and the average person takes 4-7 days to complete this cleanse. (BlackDoctor.org/Dr. Gould)